Our BYOP days are an opportunity for you to bring your project into our Auckland CBD office and work on specific aspects of it, with assistance on hand as required. These BYOP days are a great chance to get away from the distractions of your office environment and make significant progress on your current research project. Group size is limited to three people in order to maximise opportunities for one-on-one assistance. The majority of attendees bring their NVivo projects to work on; however, we can also provide assistance with:
- Data preparation and management
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques
- Using research and data analysis applications
- Working successfully with research software in teams
- Questionnaire design, data collection techniques
- Providing feedback on aspects of research reports, theses and dissertations
You'll need to bring your own laptop for the day, but if that’s a problem let us know and we’ll see what we can arrange.